Friday, July 26, 2013

House Remodel/Addition

I'm taking a break from my regular adoption updates because unfortunately, I don't have anything to report. 
In the mean time, I thought I would share some pictures of our house.

About this time last year, Jason and I were trying to decide whether we should move or stay in our current home. We had lots that needed done, but we love our location. Ultimately we decided to remodel and add on. 

We worked with Schackmann Construction to come up with a plan. They were FABULOUS! We highly recommend them.

Up first is "BEFORE" pics of the kitchen. Honestly, I think it looked even worse in real life than it does in the pictures.










Out with the old..... Jared and Kyle tore out the old kitchen down to the studs. The "DURING" part was the least fun.






Making progress! They raised the ceiling, put in new windows and doors, and put lights everywhere!!



Next came cabinets. We went with Mette's. We were very happy with them. They helped us with the layout of our cabinets and helped us choose our counter tops.



The AFTER will be continued in the next post, hitting the picture limit.



0 comments:

 
Blog Design by: Simply Yours Designs