Sunday, April 6, 2014

Strike A Pose

Penelope decided she could work on her posing & standing skills at the same time!







Penelope is doing great! She has been a little sick this week but she's better now. I took her to the Dr on Tuesday. She is up to 19lbs11oz! This girl has gained almost 4 pounds since we have had her! She continues to amaze us each and every day. We are truly blessed!


I would love, love, love to get a decent family picture. We haven't had tons of luck when there were 5 of us, so now we're up to 6. We went outside after church and Todd took this. 
Eh, not great but definitely could have been worse....



We are all so ready for spring!

These are iPhone pictures. I think better than from the big camera??



So far the best family pictures we've gotten are these golf cart selfies :)


By the way I had to change my blog settings which means no more anonymous comments. I was getting tons of spam emails every day because of it. Now you have to have a google account to comment, sorry. We're home now so there's not as much to say so no worries if you were commenting before & don't now :).  







3 comments:

Unknown said...

She's so cute!! Thanks for up dating!

Liesl said...

Hi Michelle!
My name is Liesl and live pretty close to you - I think that we might need to meet and introduce our China girls to each other!!!! I have LOVED looking at your pics here on your blog. Someone in my bible study group asked me if I had heard of your family (since you are so close) and then led me to your blog - so glad to find it and know that you are just "right down the road" from us. Would love to talk to you more.......
Your princess is beautiful! :)
Liesl

Unknown said...

Love the golf cart selfies, once again that Quincy is a riot!

 
Blog Design by: Simply Yours Designs