Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Newton Eagle Football 2013 Continued

As I was saying, this season was so fun!! One game away from play offs. We hated to see it end. This was a great group of kids.
Again, I come from somewhat of a different perspective. I may be the wife of the coach, but I know nothing about football. Or any other sport for that matter. So I can't tell you anything about the plays. Or the offense. Or the defense. Or what you really call the hiker.
But I can tell you that the parents of Newton Football should be proud of the sons they are raising! They are great kids with wonderful manners. We love having them around our house and our kids!




Newton Eagle Football has the prettiest and best managers!
These were taken from my yard. Jason always says we have the best view in the county!



I get a little confused of which game was which from here on out...




Go Cheerleaders! 

These pictures get me ever time!

Go Payton!

Look up, don't miss her flying high above the band!

Here comes the Eagles!


Running through the paper-I'll always call it the paper.

I can't type this without crying. Payton is a senior. 
My favorite cheerleader has cheered her last football game!

Dex and Q showing their Eagle Pride.

Q and I apparently showing our Miley side??

All hail the king!
The band was GREAT this year! I loved the show. I always love the band but this show has been my favorite for a while!!

We love the HILL!! We love Coach Short!

Gabe got called up to the big show, he spotted one game for Shane. Jackie went up to take this picture for me, I'm too scared to get that high in the stands.


I like to tell myself that Payton and I look alike. I love this girl so much! She had a GREAT football season for a few reasons. Very fun to watch. I can't wait to see whats next for my favorite niece!

Quinn caught a football! Every game he acts like he's never gotten one before :)

Dex and Bamp.

Love this.

The huddle. Looks like we won!

Jason and Gabe, hard to believe Gabe will be on the freshman team next year!

Bonus shot-Bill and I have a special football bond :).

We had great seniors, we hate to see them go. We made some good friends this season, I hate for Michael to be done and hate to not have Jamie and Tina but hopefully they'll still be around. Can't wait to be a football mom with Jessica Frohning-she understands the game so I know its safe to cheer when she cheers.
We loved having Coach Tarr, it was great to have his family around.
K Klier became a dad. Kamden is just precious beyond words!
I was so impressed with Stephani Beverlin, she works her butt off all week at school but still made it home to cheer on her hubby and the team. Football wouldn't be the same without all these and many many more!
Jackie Schackmann is always a huge help to me, and this season was no different. Thank you thank you thank you!
I couldn't get through the season without my mom, my sisters, and Nanny. They keep me going with planning and making food and taking us to all the games. 
So all in all, a great season. Wish we could have kept playing, but I think its safe to say we have a lot to look forward to in years to come.

As Always, Go Eagles!!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by: Simply Yours Designs