Wednesday, October 16, 2013

More Disney...

I really want to finish up this August Disney trip before Christmas so here goes....
We left off at an Epcot morning. We swam everyday, but I apparently this was the day I got pictures.

Cinderella Castle from the TTC where we get off the monorail.

We all swam but Dex and I definitely did the most. He is quite the little fish, he loved the volcano slide. 





View of the Castle from the pool. Perfection. 


Dex waiting his turn. 

Here he comes! 



We headed back to Epcot to tour the World Showcase and eat dinner. Of course we went to China. 
If there is any way I can pick Penelope up here will someone let me know?? 
Can't wait till we're seeing the real thing!


We got Penelope a fan with her American and Chinese name written in Chinese by these beautiful girls.
I cried. Jason thought I was a psycho.

Dex & Q got fans with their names too. Made in China. Gabe passed... 

We headed to dinner at one of our favorites, Teppan Edo.  
Onion Mickey! 
Choo Choo!!

The boys were pretty good with their chopsticks! I was impressed. I was pretty good with my fork. 


After dinner we did something new-pick a pearl in Japan. Gabe chose the ugliest oyster he could find. They they do a cute little ceremony and open it. Very fun. Worth the $15 or so. You can get your pearl put in a jewelry setting for more $$ of course). Gabe just had them put it in a little bottle of sand. 



We watched Illuminations while Quincy ate the hugest doughnut ever.


We hopped on the monorail and headed back for the night.  

Only one day of Disney left...

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by: Simply Yours Designs