Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Welcome Welcome

If you found me from Sarah's facebook-welcome.
I know blogs are completely 2007, but I'm not on facebook and I wanted a way to document our adoption journey. Hopefully this will be something our daughter and all of our kids can look back on someday.


Lots going on this week. Dexter had his last T Ball game.

His team was awesome-Dex, Harry, Zoey Michl, and Luke Farley. My guess is these boys will all fight over Zoey in years to come. She does T-Ball right. With a hair bow.

Sunday we took Gabe to football camp in Lake Forest. I had visions of taking him to college. Don't even want to think about that!




Tomorrow we go to Champaign to meet with our social worker. Can't wait for our home study to be finished. It feels like the stakes are getting higher.

Thursday it's back to Lake Forest to pick Gabe up from football camp. 
Friday-VACATION!!! Can't wait to head back to Anna Maria Island!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by: Simply Yours Designs